- Approx. 137 hectares or 338 acres.
- 16km east of Bingara
- Undulating, red pebbly to darker loam type country.
- Estimated to run 60 cows & calves selling progeny as weaners
- Approx. 200-250acres available for cultivation
- 3 sheds, including 13.5 x 6.8 meter cement floor lock up, 7 x 9 meter hay shed type, & 7 x 5 hay shed.
- Modern well built cottage; completely off grid.
- Watered by 6 dams. 2 x 20,000l tanks & 2 x 10,000l tanks to house
- 1 set of small steel yards.
The Ten Mile offers the purchaser a lifestyle farm with the potential of returning money. A modern well-built cottage provides adequate accommodation ideal for the semi-retired or weekender. The home is completely off the grid with a solar system. Plenty of shed space with security is also available. The Ten Mile could also be looked upon by the purchaser as a farm retreat type investment. Well worth the inspection.