- 120 Megalitre Water Access License (WAL).
- Horton River frontage.
- Owner estimates carrying capacity of 150 cows and calves, weaning calves on other property.
- Softly undulating to hilly country, with areas suitable for cultivation.
- Timber includes Pine, Ironbark, Yellow box. A fair portion of country has had pine cut.
- Timber cattle yards, with very good steel loading ramp.
- Disused piggery sheds.
- Weatherboard homestead.
Wilgas is a property for the astute buyer to purchases country in the renowned Horton Valley area. It can comfortably carry 150 cows and calves, with the potential to cultivate crops such as oats etc. The 120ML WAL alone widens the possibilities. Wilgas presents itself as a blank canvas for the purchaser.