Lot 29 Burundah Mt Estate
Warialda


$620,000

0
0
0

Property Features


Property ID: 3294607

Land Size
185.90 hectares

Well Set Up Rural Holding


Approximately 460 ac (185.9ha) of grazing & cropping country. Roughly 90% of the holding is arable land with the remaining 10% timbered, predominantly with iron bark. A very attractive block of land with DA approval for an 18 lot rural subdivision, with lots ranging from 6.5ha to 17.1ha.
As new set of steel cattle yards with a 60 head capacity, 60' x 30' hayshed, predominantly new fencing dividing the property into 8 paddocks. Water is not an issue with 5 dams and piped bore water metered from the Burrundah Estate bore, to 4 troughs. Owner estimates the property would run approximately 45 cows and calves. Situated approx. 3 km from Warialda with tar road access, electricity and phone.